- Much more detail about people is available either on the new Personnel page or through the Finances pages for projects or accounts.
- See who is funded by a project on the Personnel page.
- Sort by project to scan quickly for information.
- Filter the page to focus on particular people, projects, or accounts.
- Answer other common questions about personnel.
Download ALL your transactions. The PI Dashboard limits you to looking at transactions from the last 90. We heard from many of you that this is a significant limitation. You can now download all your transactions since July 2011, when KFS was launched. This includes transactions on closed projects and accounts.
- Added Information about Personnel Funded by Project: Personnel paid this month on a project are listed on the bottom of the project page. The details panel includes a photo of the person (from their CU ID) and lists all their current positions. Much more personnel functionality is planned for the next few releases.
- Now support Bookmarking Pages or Emailing URLs to others: You can now copy and email the URL to someone who can act as you, and they will see what you are looking at. If they don't have permission to act as you, they get a nice error message describing how to request it.
- Added Act-As Support for Central Financial Staff: People who can act-as hundreds of people can now change the netid in the URL.
This release added details for different account types and proposals.
- Lots of details for Federally Appropriated, Non-sponsored, and Cost Share accounts
- Pending Proposal information
- More Transaction Details including who received the purchase
- Contact information for investigators and admin contacts
- And lots of smaller improvements...
This release improves the original functionality. We added columns, fixed labels, and added a few minor features.
- Added Notes for every row
- Account Numbers for "My Project Accounts" are now easy to see
- Added Direct Balance and Period End Columns
- Income transactions are now shown for non-research accounts
- and more...
The following changes were made:
- The Balances Bug is Fixed -- Non-sponsored Account Balances are now correct and we've restored the "Non-Sponsored Funds Section". The balances now match Web Financials.
- The Data for the PI Dashboard is now being updated nightly. The values displayed will match their counterparts in the financial dashboards and RA Dashboards.
- We've removed the cents columns on the homepage.