The first release of the PI Dashboard is here! The PI Dashboard content and delivery schedule are based on direct feedback and guidance from Cornell Faculty. The highest priority items revolve primarily around financial data. In this initial release, as a PI, you will be able to:
- Quickly see your current balance for sponsored and discretionary accounts
- Determine if your spend rate is on track for accounts where budgets have been loaded
- Add "Nicknames" to your projects and accounts, making them easier to recognize
- Review and search labor and non-labor transactions
- Drill into transaction detail to see who was paid or what was purchased
- Use the dashboard on desktop and mobile devices
As an administrator, if you are Account Manager (AM) on an account you will be able to see your accounts and transactions. You will also be able to "Act-As" a PI if you have permissions to do so through Cornell's Kuali Financial System (KFS).
We hope you will enjoy using the inaugural edition of PI Dashboard!